Good to know.
The number of bungalows on the island is limited, which means you should book accommodation in advance as early as possible. Mainly in high season between December and March
The easiest way for a reservation is to write us an e-mail. Please note: It can take a couple days before you receive an answer from us after we have received your e-mail.
Term and conditions for reservation. (from 01 November to 30 April.)
- Reservation must be made at least two months in advance before your arrival date during December and February.
- Should you wish make a reservation less than two weeks before your arrival date please call +66 81 897 9084, +66 86 960 0468.
- For cancellation or change of your booking you will have to inform us immediately via e-mail or telephone.
- An advance payment is required during the high or peak season (December and February).
- This advance payment is 30% for bookings of one week or longer during the high or peak season (December and February).
- An advance payment of 100% is required for bookings of less than one week during the high or peak season (December and February).
- The advance payment is non – refundable and non – transferable.
- As soon as the advance payment is received, a confirmation will be sent to you by e-mail.
- For further information, please use the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Diwana, Bulan, Fanna: We welcome you at the reception.